I am sitting in the parking lot at a McDonald's. The kids are on their second servings of food, the younger two anyway. The eldest Wiggly One is at a sleepover.
We have been go, go, go since the minute we landed in the AV. I am wiped out. I have been wiped out for days. I have much to share, especially some amazing Disney memories, but it's not particularly comfy sitting here with my laptop getting warmer and warmer and being balanced precariously between my belly and the steering wheel; Grace has had about enough of the car seat; and it's probably past time to get back so Wookiee can pee.
But I did want to chime in and say hello. All is well ~ Ro is back home and we are headed back on Friday. Please pray for me ~ I'll be traveling with three children, a puppy, and a broken mommy. :)
xoxo
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blog. :)
Hey Beth! Sorry I had no time for chit chatting on Sunday. I had to make sure everything was squared away in the Kids Connect room. Also, sorry I did not make it to Barbs party. I wanted to come but I was still coughing alot and was just exhausted from my week of sickness!
Can't wait to see the pics and hear about the Magic Kingdom.
Post a Comment