... and it's good to be home!
We got back Saturday night, zoned out like Zombies after dinner, and (most of us) made it to church on Sunday. We enjoyed a Father's Day movie out, a game of Aggravation (which completely lived up to its name!), and some kickin' back in front of the TV. This morning we were able to sleep in (except for Ro, who had to leave for work before the sun came up) and it felt pretty good. And we are *still* tired. :)
Just wanted to post a quick little tidbit and then I'll start catching you up on some of the highlights and pictures from our trip, including the much-anticipated Disneyland trip. In all, it was an awesome trip, but it's great to be back in my own bed. In the meantime, here are a few little odds and ends:
I still need to update the prayer blog, but in the meantime would you please keep this one in prayer? We need to find Pop and Mom a place out here to live. There were two houses we were very interested in; both now have offers on them. The best part about both was the location - right across the street. Would you please pray that God would work something out for us? THANK YOU!
If you like cooking shows and competitions, check this out. These are our friends in Washington that we used to go to church with a few dozen moons ago. They are in the top 20 for Bobby Flay's Flavors of Washington Competion. I'm sure they'd love for you to check out their dish and give 'em your vote!!!
I'd also encourage you to hop over to Geo's blog and watch the video she's linked up there. I think you'll find it pretty interesting.
Lastly, Ro sent me this article from Randy Alcorn on how our tolerances of abortion translate into increases of child abuse. It's a good read - check it out.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are enjoying your summer. Can't wait to post all about Disneyland.
xoxo
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
welcome back, you. thanks for blog-plug.
thanks for the article ro sent.
housing prayers continue
was good to see you!!
Opps, I thought for a moment the blog heading read, "We Are Barraack!"
Post a Comment