I've got 2 things to share today.
You'll need tissues for this one: http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/photography/2009/thomas2/
A beautiful story, though, and I'm sure the couple would appreciate your prayers. Thanks, Mom, for sending this to me.
And if you need a chuckle now, check out this: http://www.challies.com/archives/churchmerch/rich-daddy-god.php
Thanks, Robert, for sharing that one.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for sharing that sad but beautiful story. It reminds me of a Karen Kingsbury book I just read in which they found out their baby would only live a very short amount of time after she was born. The family all gathered and chose to celebrate her short life together in the hospital room. It was a beautiful story as well but tore my heart out. I just can't imagine!
Wanda, that's the reality the family of Audrey Rose lived in the blog I have on the sidebar, Bring the Rain. What an amazing story - but completely heartbreaking.
xoxo
Blog!!!
Post a Comment