First, have you seen The Blind Side? If not, you will not regret the $8 or $9 for the ticket ~ I will personally guarantee it. We should make it a point to support encouraging, positive, wholesome movies, but this is one that doesn't sacrifice good acting or editing to accomplish those either.
Go see it.
And check out the star Sandra Bullock's comment on the Tuohy family in this article.
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amen!!! I saw it with you and then a week later with Deb. Both times the theater was packed and both times I found myself laughing and tearing up at this incredible family and their walking the walk of faith reaching out not only out of their comfort zone but in an area that the lines of that comfort zone shouldn't be crossed.
Daniel and Andrea went to see it and highly recommended it. I have only heard great things so I will definitely see this movie.
Post a Comment