He's sharp as a No. 2 pencil, my #2. Yesterday he was trying to convince me that he knows Robert better than I do. Josh said, "I've known him longer than you have!"
What?!
He said, "I have known Dad my entire life. You have only known him half of yours!"
Well. You can't argue with that logic.
~~~~~
Just a friendly reminder that Pop's birthday is fast approaching. If you haven't sent me your greetings, get on it! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.
~~~~~
Thank you to those of you who supported me yesterday when I was frustrated with those kids. I appreciate you. We got a little bit more snow last night, so today, the plan is firm: If they are there today, and if they "bring it," I will pull safely to the side of the road, calmly get out of my car, take cover on the the back side, and engage them in battle. That is the plan. I. Will. Stay. Calm.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that josh. he smart boy. he good boy. he smart good boy. his mama, she may be smart, but he smarter. she pass good stuff.
i hope he can throw snowballs, too. because, if you are going to teach your children the ways of the world by fighting off the bullies, you need to engage them in the practice.
lol have fun!
Joshua is such a witty young man.
Post a Comment