it is windy as all get out. and its blowing up from the south which blows my hair backwards and causes me consternation.
but i went grocery shopping at the new super walmart today. i got a head of cauliflower for 87 cents. still haven't figured out why, but i am gonna eat it anyway.
4 comments:
it is windy as all get out. and its blowing up from the south which blows my hair backwards and causes me consternation.
but i went grocery shopping at the new super walmart today. i got a head of cauliflower for 87 cents. still haven't figured out why, but i am gonna eat it anyway.
Pepsi and chocolate are fun now, but when your teeth fall out, you're smiles will fade.
Naw, I'll just smile toothless as I turn the pages that show a time when I had teeth... and lots of evidence of chocolate and Pepsi!
Make it a Dr. Pepper and some peanut m & m's and I am in!
Post a Comment