Saturday, May 22, 2010

Look, Mama, What I Got!


Have you ever seen a Bible cover so cute?!?!  Really?!?!

Tracy and I went shopping today.  Like real girls.  I honestly can't remember the last time I spent so much money just on myself.  (I bought more than the Bible cover!)

And lovely norCo hit the 90s today ~ it was beautiful!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it, I had a blast. Thanks for spending the morning with me!!!!

Anonymous said...

90 in co while we sat in the windy 60's???? global warming. [snicker]

beautiful cover i likes it.

geo

Grandpa-D. said...

Pretty cool! But don't judge the Book by it's cover. lol

Beth said...

It is going to look so cute with my new outfit when it arrives, eh Tracy? ;)

wshotshot said...

That is very cute! Where did you get it?

Memaw said...

Don't forget to send me a picture in the new outfit with the Bible cover. From what you told me the other day I can't wait to see it.
Love,
Mom