I cannot believe we're at week's end already. I truly cannot keep up.
Is it wrong for me to long for the day Christianne can drive?
And even though this is the first real week of summer, we're on the last week of June. Sheesh.
Today, by the way, is the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. Don't ask me why I know that or put it out there, except to say, again, that this past year has flown by.
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend... nothing really on the agenda, although I've learned that sometimes those end up being the busiest ever. Missing my Kathy and my scrapbooking time. Looking forward to an unspecified business endeavor conference in Chicago in a few weeks... Looking forward to the older two spending the afternoon at the library today... rambling now.
Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
b.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
chicago????? when?
The 12th of July, I believe - whatever that Monday is. PC National Conference. Good stuff - fun... haven't been in 10 years and this is our 30th anniversary.
Mike made more money this past year than in the prior five. RIP.
oh that will be fun!!!
i will be in chicago on the 21st. but just as far as o'hare.
Too bad we can't connect. I'll be flying into Midway anyway I believe.
Post a Comment