... and truthfully not a lot has changed, and some other things have come up.
My friend A and her son are still in the hospital. They are still in a financial bind because of identity theft. (Hopefully they'll come home today and they $ issue will be resolved Tuesday.)
I'm having issues with my children, and none of that has really been resolved. Especially with Strong-Willed #3.
My house is falling apart. The latest is the freezer. Fun times.
So I'm not sure the circumstances are much better around here, but it's a beautiful day outside, it's the last day of band (and related time-sucks and drama) with the State Finals in a few hours, and best of all, my Ro is home for another 30 hours - ish... so
I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am still praying for you! I have a lot going on and I was feeling so down and then I had a bunch of people praying for me and I woke up the next day with the same issues but with a whole new attitude on dealing with them! I hope God gives you the comfort you need to just get through each issue.... Sometimes you just gotta tackle them one minute, one hour or one day at a time. Love you!!
Post a Comment