Thursday, October 25, 2012

Really?

It began many, many moons ago.  Years ago.  It began when I was pregnant with Christianne, and I found out I was pregnant with Christianne 17 years ago this month.  (Sheesh!  No wonder I feel so darn old.)

The Advertising Powers That Be - those people who know all about you and target their marketing specifically for you - began to send me all kinds of fun stuff in the mail:  coupons, ads for life insurance, formula samples, diaper samples, and the like.

Every couple of months from the time I was pregnant with Christianne until Josh was about 6 years old, it seemed I would get a diaper sample in the mail.  I got them long after Josh was needing diapers, and I would take them to the church nursery and such.  (Funny thing is I don't remember getting them for Grace!)   Pampers, Luvs, Huggies - I got all kinds, in all sizes, for years.

But now that my youngest is indeed 6 (and Joshua 13), I haven't received diaper samples in years.

Until yesterday.

And it was for Depends.

3 comments:

Christi said...

*snickers*

Grandpa-D. said...

Save 'em for me!

wshotshot said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the giggles...I needed it!!