Saturday, July 11, 2015
Here I am, once again
(... standing before You with empty hands, feeling so unprotected from the things that hurt me most... That's a song. Betcha can't name it.)
I started this blog in 2006, because I love to write. I made a total of 9 entries, sporadic at best, and set it aside. As much as I do love to write, things happen, and life gets in the way.
I re-started this blog in 2007 as a means to keep in touch with my friends and family back home as we began a new season of life in Colorado. At times I wrote daily, sometimes more! - and during other times, not so much. I obviously fell off (out of?) the blogosphere some time ago.
Even looking at the side bar of the other blogs that I used to love to read - many of them are quiet these days, too.
But I find myself here, in the middle of summer of 2015, with an overwhelming desire to blog again. Much has happened this summer - during this summer where not much has really happened. We didn't go any where, no trip to Cali... we haven't even taken a drive up the canyon to Estes in probably close to a year now. But despite the quietness of this season, there are a lot of changes underway. And those leave me thinking constantly... and that makes me want to write again.
I have stories to tell.
Perhaps I do not have an audience any more; that is okay. But it changes nothing.
Because still, I have stories to tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment