Friday, February 13, 2009

Some Chuckles to Usher In Your Weekend

... featuring my kids of course!

~~~~~
The other day Josh was telling me all about the girl trouble his buddy T was having. You know how it is - being a 9yo boy - you like the girls but you sure don't want anyone to know about it! So when word got around that T had a crush on so-and-so, Joshua told me, "He completely denied it, just like my book said he would!"

What book?

Joshua's guide to life in general, relationships, humor, and pranks on his parents: The Big Book of Boy Stuff.

~~~~~
Grace just came upstairs announcing that she is Santa Claus.

"Oh," I said, "do you say, 'Ho Ho Ho!'?"

"Ho Ho Ho," she said.

I said, "Did you bring me a present, Santa Claus?"

She said, "Mom. It was just a JOKE."

~~~~~
One more for Josh. (I'm sorry I can't come up with anything Chris has said recently! I'll have to pay better attention this weekend. All my kids have a great sense of humor.)

Josh was telling me about how at school they were discussing future plans - where they'd like their lives to be, say, in 10 years.

Joshua started rambling on to me about all the things that he wants to be: A farmer, a poet, a school janitor...

"A school janitor?" I said.

He replied, "Mom, do you know how many keys they have?!?"

~~~~~
Happy Friday ~
xoxo

2 comments:

Grandpa-D. said...

Somehow, I think Josh will have a best seller of his own some day.

geo said...

i love it.