Saturday, February 07, 2009

This Bugs Her

Grace woke up 3 times in the middle of Thursday night. The first time I went in, she said she was afraid of the bugs.

"Where's a bug?" I asked.

"In the station," she said.

I reassured her there was no bug and she went back to sleep. Half an hour later, she was crying again. This time she said the bug was on her knees, and she thought it would eat her. We inspected, and of course found no bug and she went back to sleep.

The third time I gave up and put her in bed with us.

Last night we put Grace down and within about 10 minutes she was crying about the bugs again.

I said, "Grace, there are no bugs here. They are only in your imagination."

Her face fell and she began to cry. She said, "Noooo, I don't want them to eat my 'magination!"

3 comments:

Dad said...

She is too cute. Says some of the darndist things..Imagine that!

Anonymous said...

the bug thing is my fault...sorry.

geo said...

teach her to eat frogs