Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OK, Now *I* Need Your Prayers

Please.

I don't know what I did, but Saturday morning my back went out. Or a nerve was pinched. Or something. But I'm in terrible pain.

I thought it would be better by now, but it's not much.

It is better in that I can walk (mostly) upright, rather than crawl everywhere like I had to do Saturday/Sunday morning. But it hurts!

I'm tired of not being able to do hardly anything. Hurts to sit. Hurts to lay. Hurts to walk. You get the picture.

Ro had to take the day off yesterday to babysit me. Today I'm on my own. Jess is helping me get the kids to/from school, though.

I had to cancel one unspecified business endeavor event and I have another one this weekend if it doesn't get better. I can't stand or lift, so I can't see how that will work out.

Yes, I've been in contact with the doc - she says to continue what I'm doing - hot/cold...

So that's my self-pitying, whining post. This has gotten old. Will you please pray for me? Thanks.

xoxo

PS - Stellan still needs a lot of prayer, too.

3 comments:

wshotshot said...

Sorry Beth for your pain. Praying...

geo said...

for you both.

Dad said...

Bin Der Dun Dat. Nothing worse than back pain. I'll contact Him.