- The calendar says June. Actually, that's not entirely accurate since the calendar in the kitchen is still on March.
- The elder Wigglets are still asleep on the futon in the basement. At least, I noticed, Josh is on there, too. Often he's not allowed to sleep on there with Miss Chris and is relegated to the floor, simply because he's a boy.
- We did the Autism Walk on Saturday morning - spent about two hours in the 70-ish temps - and I got slightly sunburned on my chest and neck. Geek. -- Thank you, thank you, to everyone who sponsored me! --
- The hair on my legs bothers me more than it does other times of the year.
However, it is June 1 and I have not had to run my air conditioner - thank the Lord!
We had an incredibly busy but wonderful weekend... starting with the Autism Walk Saturday morning, helping a friend move Saturday afternoon, church of course on Sunday morning, and then a trip up to the mountains to hang out at a friend's cabin. Oh, and somehow, despite how busy everything was, Robert and I still managed to start our latest season of 24 and get about 9 episodes in since Friday night! LOL
This week is going to be busy busy busy... poor kids don't know what they are in for. We have much to do around the house, with my unspecified business endeavor, and to pack and plan for our trip to Cali on Friday. We have a pup to try to finish potty training (Grace was much easier!) (but he made it through the night last night!) and I have a church library to finish organizing.
And the kids think they're going to play Wii all day, every day. HA!
So tell me about this beautiful summer day where you are... will it be over 100 today? Humid? Even though my Pixie says it's raining, it's not, although it might soon. Maybe we can bring some of this not-too-hot weather with us.
Happy summer everyone!
xoxo



3 comments:
It is predicted to be much cooler this week...in the the High 80's. Hopefully it will stay that way for your visit. Today is my first official day off work and I am already wondering what I'm going to do with myself to stay busy.
80's here til the end of the week, then 77??????? what is up with that? but i am NOT complaining!! perfect bike riding weather. today i brought my car to so i can go to lunch. go figure. LOL
Might not have to use our airconditioner at all this year if it stays like it's supposed to.
Post a Comment