It wasn't my intention to not blog, but with the holidays and family here for nearly three weeks, life has been plenty of busy.
But now they're gone, left today. Party's over. Time to get back to life, back to reality.
Well then.
Some highlights of their visit:
- We were all amazingly spoiled on Christmas Day. Santa went digital this year for the most part. We are blessed!
- Deb eating dog biscuits at Jax.
- Bringing snacks to the amazing people at Discount Tire here in Loveland, who fixed my tire and rotated them for free, just because it was Christmas.
- Giving Josh a room makeover.
- Giving Grace a room makeover.
- Watching Deb push Grace in the shopping cart car at Albertson's.
- Yummy food... way too much...
- Movies.
- BJs.
- Touring Ro's work facility.
- The vet visit.
- Going to WalMart 1,245 times.
- Endless episodes of SVU.
- Crazy sleeping arrangements.
- Watching Pop laugh until his face was red.
- Cozying Pop up in his leopard-print Snuggie.
- More, more, more... I'm sure... but it's cold down here in the basement and that's all I have for the moment.
Thanks for the fun, Mom and Deb. I love you and miss you already.
Please pray they have a safe journey home!



3 comments:
I think you like their visits best because they are always remodeling your home for you. lol. Glad you had a great visit!
welcome back to reality! LOL
Sounds like you had a wonderful time and yes, I did miss you very much!
Post a Comment