Here's what I got for Mother's Day.
Go ahead. Ask me why they're sitting on my living room floor instead of hanging on the front porch. Go ahead, ask me!
I'll tell you why.
BECAUSE WE'VE HAD SEVERAL INCHES OF SNOW ALREADY AND PARTS OF OUR AREA ARE IN A WINTER STORM WARNING.
Will someone please tell Mother Nature about global warming?
Or that it's spring?!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
don't you know??????
Mother Nature is obviously suffering from menopause. hot / cold / hot / cold. only men think it is global warming. women...we KNOW. she's been with us for a long, long, time.
I am so happy I have never dealt with the hot cold hot cold. LOL My Mother's Day gift can be used in the heat or snow . . . Thank you both so much!!! I love it.
I'd recommend that you hang them on the Thought Dock where there is no snow.
Post a Comment