Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fit Report

I bet Deb's chomping at the bit and had a great week with great weight loss.  I hope so!!!

My week has been all right.  I haven't given this the attention I should have and last night's pizza and chocolate milk surely affected my numbers a bit.  But overall a loss is a loss and it's encouraging for the week to come.

I have given up Pepsi except for eating out, which amounted to twice this week.  This is HUGE for me - I usually drink at least one, often two, sometimes more, each day!  I've substituted it for iced tea and occasionally lemonade.

I haven't been doing much with the food aspect other than that and watching portion sizes.  A lot of the week I did well (choosing a child's burger when Pop took us to Burger King, for example) but sometimes I failed (refer to the previously mentioned pizza, ahem).  I worked out a couple of days but would like to see this get more consistent.

I actually hate putting this out there, just so you know.  I'm even going to try to bury it with another post, tsk tsk.  OK, Deb, how'd you do?  Barb?

~~~~~
Friday Numbers: Week 1
  • Phase 1: Lose 20 pounds
  • Pounds to go: 17.5
Overall pounds to: 87.5

6 comments:

Memaw said...

A lose is a lose and it's a start so don't get discouraged and keep it up. I'm proud of both of you.

wshotshot said...

WTG Beth! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Grandpa-D. said...

Cutting the sodas is BIG! Keep on it.

geo said...

failed???? are you kidding!!
you dun gud. keep it up. and no, it's not "just" water. but speaking of water...drink it!!!!
crystal light helps.

Lil Sis said...

Ok...sorry I am tardy on this, but I've been out of town. Anyhow, my one week weight loss is....5 pounds! Lets say 75lbs to go maybe???

Barb said...

Sorry it took me so long to write. I haven't lost anything :( So I still have 52lbs to go.