The other day the elder Wigglets asked if some day I could drop them off at the library so they could spend the whole day there.
Music to my ears! Um, yes!
They don't have video games there, right?
So today I dropped them off at 1; the summer theme is Make Waves @ Your Library and they were showing Jaws. The kids watched that and are hanging out until Ro picks them up on his way home from work in a couple of hours.
It actually sounds like my kind of day.
Grace is napping and so I've gotten some things done, but I also have spent the last hour finishing another Mindy Starns Clark novel. Fun!
Here are some pics from last week. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can't believe we actually put that thing together!!! LOL
Grace still naps!?
BTW, it does not feel like it has been 4 years. It goes way too fast!
Oh my, what would I do if she didn't still nap?!?! Chris napped until first grade, Josh until kindergarten. I *need* her to nap at least another year. LOL
Wait until your oldest turns 14 and starts HS - then you'll truly be amazed at how fast it goes.
xoxo
perfect summer
geo
That's some contraption! We never had things like that in Those Days.
Post a Comment