Technically, the destruction of an entire country IS change.
I love it.
2. It's Friday, the start of Loveland Loves Barbecue, and I'm finding myself kind of missing Stubby. He didn't come back this year, and I'm really, really bummed.
3. Today I must shave my legs. Why? I am going to get a pedicure this afternoon. What pampering! I think I've only had 2 real pedicures in my whole life. It has been a few years since Deb, Chris, and I went over to the beauty school to have our toes pampered. This afternoon I'm going with Tracy and I'm really looking forward to the "reward" after a very, very busy week.
4. Yesterday Pop went to the doctor and we discussed a long list of concerns. All is well; the poor guy is just getting old, you know. Later we went and got his pedicure done at the senior center. That's a lot of activity for him in one day.
5. Monday Grace has her last dance class and her first gymnastics class. She loves dancing, but has been doing so many handstands, cartwheels, somersaults, and flips around here we thought we might need to explore that avenue.
6. I have to leave my house at 3AM for my flight Monday. :/
7. After knowing her 3 years and really knowing her better in this past year and a half or so, I just noticed my friend Jackie has dimples.
8. I have had a very busy week. When I travel alone, I have to prepare for my trip as well as prepare for those staying behind, you know, so everything can run as smoothly as possible. I think I am down to about the last 6 or 10 items on my very, very, very long list. I'm hoping to finish them all today so that my pedi really will be a treat and I can enjoy the weekend fully with my fam.
9. Off to take a walk! Have a great weekend!



2 comments:
Do you have a lay over at PDX?
That would be silly, since I'm headed *east*.
Post a Comment