Hope it counts for working out. Given the amount of sticky wetness all over me from cleaning house, you'd think it would. Ew. I hate sweating.
My beloved firstborn is sweating herself, I imagine. She is at Day 2 of July Band Camp - 4 twelve-hour days and one ten-hour day tooting and laughing and team-building and tooting some more. She had a great time yesterday but I bet by Friday she'll be exhausted.
My beloved secondborn is upstairs trying to defeat something or other I imagine. My beloved thirdborn is sacked out in my bed, fan directly on her, lucky duck.
Can you tell there's not much news to report over here?
I'll tell you a funny... ever since Grace got rescued by that hot guy, she talks often about marrying one. After VBS she set her sights on one of the pastors' sons - Jaden. I think he's about 10. Today, while eating in Runza, she spied a kid about the same age with the same dark hair and said, "There he is - that hot guy Jaden I'm gonna marry!"
At least she has good taste.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Grace was probably dreaming of some one like me (but a bit younger) during her nap. And my hair used to be brown.
Post a Comment