...Party all the time, party all the time.
Who sang that?
Well somehow, despite the emotional roller coaster of the past 5 days, I did manage to lose a few pounds. No MFR today - I just don't feel like it - but I did update the ticker at the top of the page. Was hoping to start walking again but I couldn't get out of bed before Ro left this morning, and the way Pop has been I don't want to leave him alone with the kids.
Anyway ~ it's been up and down this week, but God is good, all the time!
The title? I had a preview event for my unspecified business endeavor Friday night and Saturday, and a jewelry party on Sunday. Craziness. I needed the distractions, though, and I'm thankful thankful thankful for my Tracy for being with me on each day!
Mom comes in tomorrow. When we used to play family games of Aggravation, we'd say help's on the way!
Here's to a good, less emotional week...!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hooray on the weight loss & the help coming! Take a break when your Mom is there. Get away from the house and do something just for you!!!
Love you!
Yeah. Get away. A novel idea. Come to my house!
Eddie Murphy. Really.
take them to the park and leave them.
~~~your emotions, that is....
Post a Comment