Tuesday, October 05, 2010

TFR

I struggled with hunger a lot this week - and stress... so I didn't manage to stick very well to my eating plan.  That said, I still tried to be disciplined, and the result is a 2 pound loss.  Whew - thank You, Lord!  I was so afraid to get on the scale this morning!!!

Had trouble getting much exercise in as well - walked a couple of days and Wii'd once.  Things have been rather a blur between the kids' activities and Pop.  An exhausting, roller coaster of a blur.  :)

But God is good and I am thankful.

How's everyone else doing?

Eyes on Him,
b.

5 comments:

Talena said...

Been a hard week over here too. No new weight loss. :(

Memaw said...

Well my little ace in the hole . . . looks like I better start cutting back. I am so proud of both you and Deb and know you can do it.

lil sis said...

so proud of you!!!!

I'm down a little more...total loss 43.5lbs : )

Beth said...

Hang in there, Talena! One day at a time.

Thanks, Mom.

And way to go, Skinny Sister. Keep it off. :) How much more to your goal weight?

I moved up to 16th place this week.

geo said...

i found 'em!!!