Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Slowly, but surely, we're getting there.

It may be our second full week home, but we are just beginning to settle into a routine.

Correction:  I am just beginning to settle into said routine.  I suppose it could be said that the kids settled when they went back to school, Ro when he went back to work.  But I've had kind of a hard time settling in, actually. 

Although the kids and Ro went back to school and work right away, I've yet to make it back to church.  And I went back to BSF today for the first time since before Christmas.  That, actually, did me a lot of good.  It was good for fellowship and even better for chewing on God's Word, and it makes me hungry for more.  Church this weekend, definitely.

Deb helped us move our bed from the basement to our bedroom right away... but much of Pop's stuff has been piled here and there, and the rest of our stuff from the basement has been piled here and there ~ ie all over our bedroom floor.  Ro and I dug in today and got our bedroom in order... tomorrow I think I will try to move our basement bathroom stuff back upstairs and maybe tackle the basement.

Or maybe not.

It makes me tired to just think about it.

One of the nicest things, though, has been sitting around the table at dinner, the five of us, for dinner the past two nights.  It's been pleasant, relaxing, stress-free... awesome.

Too much thinking now... time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is much to be said for "the routine". in your quiet time remember Him, remember him. Be released to move forward. Look for the excitement in it. be of good courage....
g