Yesterday, I turned 42. That's a pretty big number. I'm pleased as punch to be even again. There's something unsettling about being odd, something... odd.
On the way to school a couple of days ago, we had this conversation -
Me: You know, Chris, tomorrow's my birthday.
Chris: Yes, Mommy, it is. And I think 42 is going to be a very special year for you.
Me: It is? Why?
Chris: Because last year in Marching Band, I was number 42. Plus, 42 is the secret to the universe, according to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I don't exactly know what that means, but it must be something cool.
Looking forward to a very special year...
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
well...how's it been so far??
look at all the wonderful things that have happened in a mere 42 years. :)
Post a Comment