Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This is the day the Lord has made...

... and I should rejoice and be glad in it.

But truth be told, I'm feeling not so joyful today.

I'm feeling overwhelmed and defeated.  Too many things going on, too many plates spinning, too many balls juggling, and I feel like they're all about to drop.

And then I'll have one more mess to clean up.

Yes, if you're reading this, you've reached Beth's Pity Party Blog.  Feel free to exit now and go on your merry way.  This is more for me than for you this time anyway. 

So have a nice day.

5 comments:

Talena said...

Feel better, Beth. I enjoyed joining your pity party. I'm kind of having one myself.

geo said...

can you make cupcakes the next time?

Grandpa-D. said...

OK, here is what I'd suggest: Get yourself one of those University of Oregon hats, and the bright orange set of duck lips to wear with it. Then get some cheap seats for the football game against Colorado this Saturday. The seats should really be cheap because they haven't won a game all year. Root for the Ducks. You'll have a blast like I do and just pitty the Buffalos as they get creamed!

wshotshot said...

Pity parties must be going around because I am having one too. So much going on with both mothers getting older and having to take on more issues with their health and care not to mention a number of other issues. I just asked my praying people prayer group to pray for me because I was feeling overwhelmed, overtired and on the verge of tears all day. Then for some reason I decided to check your blog which I have not done in a long time and I am not alone! Talena and Beth, I will pray for you if you pray for me! Love ya both!

Beth said...

Talena, Wanda... no... you're not alone. This was a crappy week for a lot of people, apparently. Satan has been busy. I'm definitely praying for you both.

Dad - I am not a fan of anything related to the People's Republic of Boulder, so I could care less how the Buffs are doing. So, yeah, if you want - Go Ducks.

Geo - um... cupcakes would probably just make it worse. :)