A couple of days ago I was driving Charlie to school, and somehow the subject came up about where we were born. He had forgotten that he was from another state, and tried to recall memories from where he lived before he came to Colorado. ("I don't think there are any cars there." There are, son. But your family may not have had one.)
He asked me where I was born, and I told him, and then I had the most incredible thought...
Stay with me here:
God brought us to Colorado nearly ten years ago, two years before our Charlie was even born. I thought He'd brought us for a myriad of reasons, and they all may be part of it... but ten years ago, God brought *us* to Colorado, and 5 1/2 years or so ago, God brought Charlie to Colorado...
"For," as my friend wisely said when I told her about this revelation, "such a time as this."
Wednesday, February 08, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment