Saturday, February 23, 2008

Droplets

Yesterday I finished Lorena McCourtney's Undertow. Just gotta say these are probably among some of my favorite books right now. If you like Christian mysteries, you owe it to yourself to check it out. They are out of print now, but they're all available on Amazon if you can't find it at a used bookstore or at the library. Poor Ro - I took a bubble bath last night and didn't expect to be long, but I abandoned him with the kids and stayed in there until I finished my book.

We got exactly 17 drops of rain today. :) Rain! We haven't had rain since October. I love rain. :) Other than that it's been brisk and slightly cloudy out, but not too cold. I even took a walk tonight around the neighborhood - as Joshua would say: awesome.

Josh had a birthday party today. I believe that's 3 in the 6 months we've lived here. He's our social butterfly I guess. Then off to OM - his competition is next Saturday... and next Saturday Miss Chris is off to learn how to SKI. :) We did a lot of shopping today - window shopping mostly, although we did score a pair of ski pants for Chris on clearance, a pair of shoes for J on clearance, and Easter shoes and a purse for G on sale.

I am *so* looking forward to church tomorrow. Can't explain it, but I'm just really looking forward to the fellowship, worship, and message.

And the last bit of news - please pray for Kathy. Zachary is scheduled to arrive Monday morning by C-section. :) YIPPEE!!! Finally!!! I can't wait to meet him next month!

No comments: