Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Unbelievable Video

I received this video by e-mail today, and I must've watched it half a dozen times. I can't wrap my brain around it! :) Check it out (sound isn't necessary):



Not much news here. The hamster continues to escape. His cage is now topped with two large books, and he got out again the other day. We're going to have to invest in a different type of cage, but the ones we're finding, in stores and online, run about $50 - $60. I guess we shouldn't complain, since the first cage was given to us, but man I hate spending that kind of money for that kind of thing.

Sunday we went back to this church we've been visiting for awhile. We believe this will probably be our new home church. That's kind of exciting, isn't it? I guess I'm still a little cautious, but everything seems to be going well. The kids enjoy their classes and Ro is doing a Bible study there on Tuesday nights. They are having a Bunko event for the ladies in a couple of weeks. I've always wanted to learn how to play Bunko - looks like so much fun - but without knowing anyone or having my mom to drag along I doubt I'll go. We'll see.

Yesterday... it was strange. The temperature was in the low 50s / high 40s and the forecast was sunny. I could hear the wind coming up, and then strangely, suddenly, I looked out the window, and it was like a blizzard, a mini blizzard. The wind was blowing hard and big flakes of snow were whirled in every direction; the sky was gray and dark, and snow was already accumulating on the ground. The temp dropped to 38... the forecast still showed sunny... and it was all gone in about 30 minutes. Bizarre.

Yesterday, Pop turned 88. :) How cool is that?

Other than that, there's really not much to report... we've just been busy ~ doing what, it's hard to say. :) I think (knock on wood) that at the moment all 5 of us are healthy and relatively symptom-free. I say relatively, because my cough is still lingering, but I'll probably go see my doctor anyway in a week or two.

Prayer Needs:
  • Safe travel.
  • Trisha - surgery on her tummy as a result of the shunt surgery last August.
  • Trisha's friend - 19yo w/cancerous brain tumor.
  • Kathy - deliver SOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bunCO
funCO
GO GO
meet new peeps
win prizes
send them to me. :)