Yesterday it was so beautiful - a warm 68 degrees outside, warm enough to shave my legs and put on shorts. I'm glad I didn't go to all the effort, though, since this morning it's SNOWING! It's so strange - snow wasn't even forecast on weather.com but it's snowing now, the big pretty lazy flakes that are so beautiful to me. It's odd, though - it was only 44 outside when I took J to school. It feels pretty mild out there.
Let me tell you, I have my hands full. If I didn't realize it before (which you know I did), I surely did a few days ago when Grace threw her stuffed dolly at me and called me a turkey.
She is sure something. Tired of riding in the car recently, I told her, "Almost there - 5 minutes!" to which she retorted with a shake of her hand and furrowed brow, "TWO minutes!" She has been singing (sort of) up a storm lately, her favorite songs/rhythms being "Mine's All GONE!" (a ditty we learned in baby sign language class last year), "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" (which she gets quite animated about, especially the doctor's part), and "Patty Cake" (she loves to "roll 'em up"). Fun times, although I'm pretty wiped out by the time she goes to bed at night, that's for sure! I think I had another Grace story for you but I can't remember it right now. :(
The other two wiggly ones have settled back into school nicely. They're completing the state testing this week and have one more week of school (I think) before our spring break. It's really a shame ours wasn't at the same time as our CA buds, but what can you do about it, I guess. I'm sure we'll find some good stuff to do anyhow. :)
Well, I'm stalling. I've got some taxes to do so I'd better close this out and get on it. TTFN...
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment