Well, that riddle drew a few comments! How funny. And no one was remotely concerned about me falling down again - thanks. ;) I'm fine, although sore, even though no one has asked me.
And it's just coincidental that my blog music includes, "What If I Stumble?" and "I Fall Down" and "Falling on My Knees". I think so, anyway.
But anyway, some of you were close!
My sister has two tattoos (that I know of). I actually really like the one on her ankle, which is of Dopey. Did you know she dressed up as Dopey one year for Halloween in a home-made costume? Someday I should post a picture of it.
The second tattoo is of some sort of Asian writing on the back of her neck. I have to admit that I think it does look good, but we constantly tease her that she has no idea what it really says. She might think it says something inspirational or encouraging or motivating - but how does she really know? For all she knows it might say KICK ME.
Or, IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU'RE TOO CLOSE.
Or, DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME?
Or even, I WISH I WAS AS COOL AS MY SISTER.
Yeah, so we were talking about her tattoos when she was here over the holiday break, and she said of this tattoo... well... you know:
I got mine done by the one-armed man at Psycho City.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
To be technically correct...it is called a Kanji...Japanese caligraphy...like of like art. And yes I know exactly what it means because we have a Japanese ladie that worked in our cafeteria and looked at it and said the strokes on it are done amazing well for a westerner (let alone with one arm!) and she confirmer the meaning. So there! : )~
sorry about the spelling errors, I know it drives Beth nuts! hehe
That's NuTZ to U.
DIdn't really think your mom had gone off the deep end and got a tattoo, but if she did, I am sure she would have gone to to a one arm tattoo-ist, um...tattoo-er....tattoo-man....tattoo-lady. oh wait. maybe she would have really gone to a bearded tattoo-lady
也許並不孤單 <---- i did that with one toe and two thumbs.
pretty nifty, huh?
oh yeah beth...
pick up your feet, watch where you step, be careful.
you are getting pretty close to 40 now and it is going to really start hurting.
Sorry Beth! Glad you are OK. The one armed bandit totally took my mind off the falling!! Don't do that anymore!
I have to laugh that Deb likes to drive you nuts, Beth. It reminds me of Talena moving something on Lora's dresser by inches, just to drive her nuts! I guess it's a sister thing.
Post a Comment