Believe it or not, I have had several blog posts swirling around in my head but they simply haven't found their way onto the screen.
I've considered educating you.
I've considered ranting to you on the injustices I'm seeing in my current life.
I've considered entertaining you with anecdotes about Grace.
Perhaps I will do all of those this week.
Where to begin? I know - you all will vote for Grace, won't you?
All right. Here's a couple of the ways Grace brought us laughter this past week.
1. She slapped me in the face. When I looked at her in surprise (yes, and anger!) she said, "Mommy, that was a love pat!"
2. We were ready to take Josh to school when I called Grace. As we're walking out the door... she appeared at the top of the stairs:



3 comments:
I've copied the picture you sent me and showed it to everyone. Yes, Grace brings joy to so many . . . LOL. Nathan couldn't stop laughing and said she looked like a burn victim. : )
what a dreadful color. quite plummy.
if you are going to show such graphic photos, change colors for pete's sake! LOL you are going to be accused of hurting that child! first the black eye drivers license, now the burn victim.
poor grace. no wonder she love tapped you.
(eyeroll)
Post a Comment