I'm hiding.
Yes, from the children.
But it's quiet down here. I'm in the basement, and it's cooler down here, and there are no children, no TV noises, no video game noises, no arguments, nothing but the hum of this ancient machine I'm typing on.
I might not go back upstairs for some time.
But I already hear them looking for me. Something tells me this breather is going to be short-lived.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hmmmph.....you need to hide harder.
:)
What?! You were hiding from us?!
Well, I kind of suspected you were down there. You weren't anywhere else. But because there's the futon, the TV, the 2 vacuums, a few chairs, some pillows and blankets, some clothes, and various games surrounding the computer, I wasn't to keen on going down there. Yet here I am, typing down here.
Post a Comment