Monday, September 14, 2009

All Gone

Well the last ten days have been bustling with visiting family from Cali and Oregon, but now they're all gone.

Dad - check.
Den - check.
Mom - check.
Deb - check.
Pop - check. Wait. He's still here.

It's been such a good couple of weeks, but I have to admit I'm tired! Still, I'm very blessed to have such wonderful family.

Pop is doing well... Thank you for praying for a smooth transition. I'm sure we'll have some bumps in the road here and there but the first week has gone fairly smoothly, at least from my perspective! He's eating and sleeping and I don't suppose with 5 people, a cat, a dog, and various houseguests that he could be too lonely. :)

So now the travelers are all gone, kids are back in school, and I'm hoping to get settled back into a routine. I have a lot to do for Pop still, from organizing his things to updating his insurance, and I have a lot of things around our own household that have been neglected for awhile that I need to catch up - not to mention my unspecified business endeavor (which, by the way, is going extremely well and I'm excited to be building my team again).

Life is good.

(But if you listen to CCM, how could you not follow up that line with eternal life is better?)

Guess I should grab a shower and get to work, since I've wasted most of the day already. How's life in your corner of the world??

2 comments:

geo said...

ahhhhhh. it's quiet, huh.

i am glad things are going well. :)

Grandpa-D. said...

We miss you guys all ready! Somewhere in central Montana.