So tonight, if I were in the AV, I would probably attend our PHS Homecoming Game. I think the last time I attended my sister was Fannie Falcon.
But since I'm in Colorado, I will celebrate a homecoming of our own. My Ro comes home today from Pueblo!
It has been a very long week!
When he left, there was snow on the ground and a frozen crispness in the air. Today, it's clear and beautiful and the sky is bright, bright blue. It should get up to the 70s even.
A perfect day.
Great start to the weekend.
Kids are off today, too. Not sure we're going to do much. Maybe we'll just hang out and cuddle. Actually I think I promised them a read-in. (Yes, we are a geeky family. We like to all get in bed together and read.) Looking forward to just really enjoying family this weekend. Maybe we'll catch a flick or find a cache. Maybe we'll play Yahtzee or Scattergories. Maybe we'll BBQ. Maybe we'll go to a pumpkin patch. Lots of possibilities!
What are you up to?
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Maybe you should catch some Fox News too! lol
Haii if fame inductees, chile cook off tail gate party and Homecoming game. It is suppose to be in the 90's and it is just too beautiful to spend it inside so I'm out of here . . .
I too am awaiting my hubby after 5 days away. We will just hang out with the girls, have a nice dinner tonight, watch a movie and maybe play some games.
Tomorrow is the usual saturday stuff, laundry. cleaning, yard work etc. Then of course Sunday Church and more family time for whatever!
Post a Comment