Who knows what that's from?? ;)
~~~
Grace got mad because I wouldn't share my cereal with her this morning. "Why?" she asked.
"Because you're sick and I don't want to get your sickness," I replied.
"Um, Mom!" (said with three syllables on the Mom). "Mommies don't get sick!" she answered.
Ah, I wish!
~~~
Today is going to be a busy day. No storytime for Grace, since she is snotty and hacking, but if the weather warms up some in the next hour or so, we might go to the Veteran's Day Parade. This afternoon I've got to get Pop's VIN verified on his truck and take care of all the DMV transfer stuff, and this evening Chris has youth group and more youth group and I have my small group meeting. Not sure where dinner will fall. Hmmm... I would really rather just spend the day in bed with Stephen King. Ahem. A book, that is.
~~~
Have to say I'm thankful today for this country that we live in. Far from perfect, screwed up in many ways, I am still glad that we do live in a great nation like the US, and what makes it great is the many men and women who serve this country so selflessly. Thank you, Veterans. You are underpaid and undervalued and we wouldn't be anywhere without you. You are true heroes.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Dori from Nemo! We say that often here.
Dang kid, beat me to it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVoC_CJbow
Darn it! You beat me to it too!
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, do do do do do...
Post a Comment