Friday, November 13, 2009

No Way

On the subject of being behind... I turned in a library book today ~ 12 days early! Of course, with it was the DVD I borrowed that is 2 days late, but you can't win them all I guess.

I also paid my car registration which was due in September. I am currently current on that.

And I'm already getting organized for my unspecified business endeavor party tomorrow afternoon.

I know, no way! Hard to believe, isn't it? Could it be... that I'm... catching up...?

Naw, don't get your hopes up. I am still way behind on most of that list from the beginning of the week.

I should clean the house today, especially since my mom is coming tomorrow. I should update the checkbook or shuffle papers in this big pile of to-do's. But I don't think I will. I think today I should work on catching up some more... on my scrapbooking. Maybe I can finish my 2008 album before 2009 is over.

(When I put it like that it actually sounds like I'm not all that behind, but actually the only albums I've completed have been my wedding album, and two gift albums ~ in the last 13 years. So it really would be good to complete 2008, wouldn't it? I think so. And so, in the name of getting caught up on things, I'm going to go print out some pictures.)

I wish you the happiest of Fridays!

5 comments:

geo said...

its all a matter of how it is justified. LOL

Grandpa-D. said...

Well, it is Friday.... the thirteenth.

Barb said...

Beth, I'm so with you! Ask Talena about her graduation quilt! Have a productive and happy day! Tell your mom hello and that I miss her.

Talena said...

LOL... my graduation quilt. Let's just say I still don't have it. And it's still not fully put together. However, my mom has completed a quilt for Kayleigh. So maybe after She finishes Aurora's, crochets Liliana's blanket, makes a blanket for Gabriel and now the TWINS... maybe then I'll get my graduation quilt. LOL. I'm thinking maybe it will turn into Kayleigh's graduation blanket.

No worries though mom. I have my own list of things to complete that always get put on the back burner. I understand.

Beth said...

Well I'm glad I'm not alone... :) Someday... we'll either be caught up or it won't matter any more, right???