Sunday, July 18, 2010

FFR (a day or two late, sorry)

Well, thought I did well in Chicago.  I walked my tail off and ate with self-control.  I thought!  All I ate in the amazing Hershey store was one little Kiss, and I only ate a couple bites of dessert each time... a piece and a half only of pizza at the famous Gino's... I don't get it.  The scale did not move.  Oh well... I'm still excercising and being self-controlled, so I'm not going to get discouraged.

Even if Mom doesn't have to quit smoking until 2020.

~~~~~
Friday Numbers: Week 4
  • Phase 1: Lose 20 pounds
  • Loss this week: 0
  • Pounds to go: 14
  • Overall pounds to go: 84

8 comments:

Memaw said...

2020 works for me . . . Just don't get discouraged.

Lil Sis said...

well, in 2020...I'll be skinny! : )

Anyhow, I lost 14 lbs in my first 4 weeks. Now I am in my metobolic adjustment stage for 2 weeks so no weight loss, for me the next 2 weeks, just maintaining. I guess I would still have about 70 lbs to go.

Don't get discouraged...you can do this!

Grandpa-D. said...

Good job - both of you. Keep it up!

geo said...

i have been in a metobolic adjustment stage for the last 15 years.

keep at it. :))

Barb said...

Well, at least you lost some and Deb is doing great! I forgot to weigh myself on Friday. I don't believe I had any weight loss though. And I know I blew it yesterday. So..2020 sounds good to me.

Barb said...

Weighed myself today. Remember when I gained 3 pounds? Well, I have lost them plus 1. I now have 51 to go. Beth, maybe you could make Deb and I a scale too!

wshotshot said...

I think going away from home and not gaining is a victory! I hope I can say the same next week when I get back. Keep moving and making healthy choices and it will happen.
Love you, Wanda

Beth said...

congrats to all you losers and thanks for the encouragement everyone :)