Friday, July 09, 2010

FFR

Well, shoot.  I thought I had the best week yet in terms of disciplined eating and walking.  Kind of disappointing to step on the scale.  I'm a little concerned about eating on my trip next week - keep me in your prayers that I'll stay disciplined!

As far as the weight gain, I keep hearing Dori in my head:  Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming.

How's everyone else doing?


~~~~~
Friday Numbers: Week 3



Phase 1: Lose 20 pounds


  • Loss this week: -2  (that's a gain)
  • Pounds to go: 14
  • Overall pounds to go: 84

6 comments:

wshotshot said...

You are going to have those weeks. A woman's body weight fluctuates more then mens because of hormone changes and water weight. Sometimes we just don't make the right choices in the foods we are eating even if we are not eating a lot. I ate out twice yesterday and even though I did not overeat when I looked at the calorie intake of the foods I ate in it blew me away! I keep thinking my 2.4 lb loss could have been 3 lbs! But you know one must eat and enjoy life and even splurge from time to time.

Memaw said...

You said that you did a lot of walking . . . remember muscle weighs more than fat so even though you didn't get the weight loss you must have toned and possibly lost inches. Don't get discouraged. I know you can do it. I love you.

Lil Sis said...

Hang in there sister dear! You are doing a great job! The simple fact that you are more aware of what you eat and your decisions regarding food and moving more, it will come off.

I will post my numbers Sunday as that is my end of the week. : )

Grandpa-D. said...

Hang in there. It ain't easy. Love ya lots!

geo said...

some pieces of me just won't come off. but keep at it. they are just slower than the others. wookie wants to go for a walk.

Lil Sis said...

Ok...here's my Sunday update. I lost 4.5 lbs last week making my total loss at 13 lbs. Would say I still have a ways to go, but I am feeling tons better.