Well, friends... I know I didn't play fair last week. I just had things kind of blow up in terms of dealing with things (or not) at the end of the week, ended up turning to food for comfort, and feeling completely disgusted with myself simply didn't want to deal with any of it - the scale, the blog, nothing.
I hope you'll forgive me for being a baby. I have not given up - just took a pit stop for a few days. Back on track today, though, and I'll weigh in on Friday as usual.
4 comments:
you can't!!! You are giving up. You need tp post. It helps keep you accountable and motivated!!! Good or bad...POST!
Yep...post. I'll show you yours if you'll show me yours.
No FAIR!!! You can't! I still have only lost ONE pound and I'm still here!
Well, friends... I know I didn't play fair last week. I just had things kind of blow up in terms of dealing with things (or not) at the end of the week, ended up turning to food for comfort, and feeling completely disgusted with myself simply didn't want to deal with any of it - the scale, the blog, nothing.
I hope you'll forgive me for being a baby. I have not given up - just took a pit stop for a few days. Back on track today, though, and I'll weigh in on Friday as usual.
Post a Comment