i love it!!! such a teen ager!!! and beautiful too!
Wookie really looks cute, that's who you are taking the picture of, aren't you? ;) Just kidding Christy, are you having to fight the boys off?
Isn't she lovely!
are those highlights!!??
She look great!
Yep, highlights. :) The cut is also long layers and tapered slightly around her face, wispy bangs - makes her look older, I think, but more like a high schooler than a big kid. I love it.
She looks beautiful!
She looks great!! I love it! : )
Beth, Chris is just BEAUTIFUL....look out world here she comes...xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i love it!!! such a teen ager!!! and beautiful too!
Wookie really looks cute, that's who you are taking the picture of, aren't you? ;) Just kidding Christy, are you having to fight the boys off?
Isn't she lovely!
are those highlights!!??
She look great!
Yep, highlights. :) The cut is also long layers and tapered slightly around her face, wispy bangs - makes her look older, I think, but more like a high schooler than a big kid. I love it.
She looks beautiful!
She looks great!! I love it! : )
Beth, Chris is just BEAUTIFUL....look out world here she comes...xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment