Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Happy Tuesday

The other night Grace was sleeping with me since Ro and J are camping.  Christianne came in at 1:30a and joined us, so Grace was in the middle.  Grace woke up awhile later from a bad dream.  I talked to her a few minutes, and she looked over and saw her sister's back.  You could tell she wasn't fully awake because she said, "Mom, how come there are two yous?"

Last night for dinner she requested noodles with pramajohn cheese.

She was in the service with us this past weekend and apparently one of the worship songs clicked with her because she's been humming a line from it often the past couple of days.  However, instead of singing "heaven and earth" she's been singing "heaven and nerds."

And a few minutes ago she was playing with a pillowcase and put her feet in it.  She said, "Look, Mom! I can do a haystack race!"  "You mean a potato sack race?" I asked.  She said, "Yeah, but I like haystacks better."

Enjoy your Tuesday. :)

5 comments:

Memaw said...

She just always amazes me. Can't wait to be there.

wshotshot said...

Thanks for the giggles!

Ro said...

Heaven and nerds indeed...there's hope for me yet.

Grandpa-D. said...

Grace makes every Tuesday better.

geo said...

shredded wheat and a sack of potatotes...sounds like lunch to me.