Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Joshua's Math Homework

Joshua Wiggins
Mrs. Elwood Period 6 Math Homework


1-3



Dear Mrs. Elwood,

(b.) I am Josh, spelled J-O-S-H. However, most people pronounce it like you would with the name “Bob.” It’s easier in all respects if you pronounce it like you should, and if you don’t, I’ll pronounce yours wrong, just to prove a point.

My hobbies usually involve playing video games. I’m talented at playing video games. My interests lie in video games.

My goal (and by default, dreams) is to become a ninja that rides a Tyrannosaurus Rex. If, by some reason, that does not work out, I might become (obviously) a video game designer. My backup plan is to be a hobo.

I am proud of my immense Lego© collection. I would not like to share anything else, that I’m aware of.

(c.) To me, school is neutral. It’s just there, and you can’t change that, just like breathing. Personally, I could care less about school. I’m a slightly higher than a B student, obviously smart enough to get into your class. I like independent work best. And goofing off and being off topic. I find doing group work and multiplication both very frustrating. I like computer work best, if that counts, because I can be me and I get to work with electronics. I usually finish in class assignments before the due date. I also do my homework faithfully, but only because I have to.

(d.) I can’t remember my most memorable math moment. Heck, usually I don’t remember the last five minutes of math. My favorite math topic is division. My least favorite is Multiplication. I don’t feel about math this year. It’s just there, and I do it.



Your student,
Josh Wiggins.

2 comments:

Barb said...

J-O-S-H Thanks for the best laugh. I think you should go for the hobo bit. I hope you can run fast and jump high because you have to be able to catch and jump on the train.

Have a good year in math!

Your friend,
Mrs. Curtiss

geo said...

youre pretty good @ english, too.