~ not PG. Ahem.
So in an effort to counteract the donuts I may or may not have consumed during Saturday's rainy garage sale, I decided to bump it up a notch today and try out my new Gold's Gym Dance Workout for the Wii, even though I'd crossed exercise off my list hours before by taking another prayer walk in the pre-dawn lightishness.
Now I think I've shared before that I've gotten caught up in an infomercial or two in the past. I've blogged before about my Cricut, and more recently my Shark, and I will tell you also that I am a proud customer of Bare Minerals cosmetics.
But by far the most fascinating infomercial I can watch over and over again these days is the one for Zumba. It looks so fun! But it looks so hard, even though they tell me again and again that it's easy! I'm not convinced it's easy. But it does look fun.
So one day while browsing some magazine I came across the ad for the Gold's Gym Wii game, mentioned it to Ro, and he got it for me. I'm considering it "PZ" - pre-Zumba.
It was fun! It was not easy. But it was fun.
I felt like a drunk elephant trying to mimic the moves of my personal trainer today. I probably looked like one, too. I lasted for 3 mini-workouts, scoring a 100% MISS on the first one. But it was fun. And I'll go back.
And maybe if I can master this, I can try Zumba.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We have Zumba. I'll share it with you if you like! 'Nuff said.
Yeah, I'd like to see you Zumba, Padre. Maybe when you get out here I'll see how you do with this Wii thing. LOL
I too can watch the Zumba commercial over and over. It looks so fun. I know they say that it is easy, but I also know that there are advanced moves in the info-commercial. I actually have been on youtube to see the basic moves broken down and for me it will not be as "easy" as they say.
i like family feud on face book
I totally agree with you on Zumba. It looks like so much fun but I am remember the last time I tried aerobics at the gym I spent more time laughing at myself then exercising so I doubt I can do Zumba!!!!
Geo - me, too... but i haven't had time to play it in quite awhile. Plus it does nothing for my diet since I usually eat while I play!
Post a Comment