Thursday, September 09, 2010

What to do?

I should be cleaning my house right now for the company that may or may not come tonight.

I should go try to grab some time in my Bible before another succession of interruptions - well - interrupt me.

I should try to scrapbook since the time I have to do that is so rare and my desk is actually cleaned off.

I should finish this book so that I could give it to Jackie.

I should go upstairs and try to figure out the Wii so that I can use my new Dance WorkOut game.

I should make a list of all the errands I need to run so that I don't forget something when I'm out and about.

I should update my calendars.  The family one is blank, the Kinkade one is still in August, and my personal one is lacking a few key details.

I should take a shower.

I should write a letter to an old friend who has found herself in trouble.

I should do preschool with Grace.  (This is my preschool, not a real one.)

I should pray.

I should see what's next on my list of to-do's for my unspecified business endeavor and work on that.

I should update my checkbook.

I should vacuum the stairs.

I should pull weeds outside.

I should grab a snooze before Pop gets me up again with another new antic.

I should just do something rather than think about what I should be doing.

3 comments:

Grandpa-D. said...

Shoulda..Woulda..Coulda..All is well.

wshotshot said...

My advice is make a list of the shoulds and number them in the order of importance and tackle them one at a time!! Love you!

geo said...

inside the brain of a genius....what a ride. kind of works like mine. :)
shoulda woulda coulda....amazing words of wisdom.