Do you remember, about a year ago, when I shared the snowball story with you?
Check this out.
I think I know what I'm spending my Christmas money on. Can't you just see it? I could load it and keep it in my car while I drive my kids to school and back.
Then again, we don't have any snow.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
oh wowzers...that is awesome!!!! all we need is snow!
Lack of snow does reduce its functionality somewhat.
is it snow yet?
We woke up this morning to a beautiful blanket of snow and gorgeous snowfall throughout the day. First item on the agenda: breakfast at Snooze - done. Second: Purchase Snowball Blasters at Target - done.
Snow was too powdery to make good balls but we will definitely be checking it out again tomorrow.
yay go yay go!!!! go!!!! go!!!!
blast them!!! send video!!!! this could be better than snow angels!
geo
Now that's technology.
Post a Comment