Ah, dilemmas, dilemmas... we are going around and around with Christianne about her choice for a foreign language next year. She is set on taking French. I hate to discourage her, but having taken French and finding no practical purpose for it now, I really would prefer she take Spanish. Both Deb and I regret the choice to take French in high school. (I chose French because I can't roll my r's!) With the introduction of foreign language so early now, she'll really have an advantage when it comes to high school and college. It's hard, because I don't want to make her, but I'm pretty sure that like us, she'll regret choosing French down the line.
Joshua's raising money for the American Heart Association through Jump Rope for Heart. If you would like to make a (tax-deductible!) donation, you can do it through Joshua's Donation Page or zip me a check. We have to turn in the money next Friday, 2/29. Thanks for helping out - you're a lifesaver!
It's actually kind of nice that they're doing fundraisers that benefit things like fighting heart disease. So often they're raising money for their schools - and I know that's important - but it's nice to see them thinking outside of themselves as well.
Gracie is doing well... she's learning to tease and joke around and she's actually pretty funny. I can't believe how she's turning into such a little girl, losing all that baby-ness. :(
I'm really tired today, not sure why... I guess that one day of productivity this week really did me in! ;) But more dilemmas - during Grace's nap should I work out, or nap? Maybe there'll be time for both. :P I should work out twice, since Deb's kicking my butt on this little competition we've got going... but I know I don't have time for two work-outs and a nap! hahaha
Hope you all checked out the lunar eclipse last night. Our view was obscured by clouds for a good chunk of the show, but it was still pretty neat. The kids thought it was cool. :)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
espanol for business
french for romance.
you got it...tough choice
uh...the french are learning spanish. go figure
geo
Hello! Here's the girl who wanted to take French. :-) I do not like Spanish but oh well. Oh yeah, and Mommy, Gracie's still little. It's going to be at least 19 years b4 she falls in love-dates-gets married. :-)
Post a Comment