It's pretty stinkin' pink, isn't it? Truth is, I've been wanting to brighten up my blog layout for awhile. I'm really not that into pink, but it seemed appropriate, it being February and all. We'll see how long it lasts.
I made chicken the other night. Sadly, it was nothing like Pop's. It didn't look like Pop's, it didn't smell like Pop's, and it certainly didn't taste like Pop's. Oh well.
It's been pretty windy here, strangely windy. Since we don't have a lot of it, we sure notice it when we do. One of the neighborhood street signs broke off - I saw the part with the names of the two cross streets laying (lying?) in a neighbor's yard.
We finished reading The Spiderwick Chronicles as a family this week. Looking forward to seeing the movie in a couple of weeks! Good read, quick and fun. I also managed to finally finish my Murder for Christmas anthology and I'm on to another mystery.
There's a Valentine's dance at C's school tonight but she elected to have a friend over instead, which is good. :) They are down in the basement enjoying a spa party. They're having a great time, but I wonder how long the smells of lip gloss and nail polish will linger down there?
Josh had a friend over this afternoon as well; they played great together until his mom came and got him just a little bit ago. And guess what? That stinkin' hamster bit him. :( He's nibbled on J and Ro here and there, but this time he drew blood. We had to talk to J about letting his hamster out when we have guests. It was kind of bummer, and the friend wasn't too thrilled... but I think he'll live, and his parents weren't upset, so all is well I suppose.
Miss Grace... my goodness... climbing on the kitchen table, attempting to climb on the bookcase... and today she broke my glasses right into two pieces. I'm sure a little duct tape will take care of them until I can replace them ;) but it's still rather a bummer.
I'm glad this week is over myself. It's been a long one. The girls are doing girly things in the basement, Ro just sat down to play some XBox with Josh, and Grace just went to bed. Sounds like a Calgon moment to me.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i've never been inside a pepto-bismal bottle......
Post a Comment