Friday, January 16, 2009

Try This

Try this without looking at the answers - I'll post them in the comments.

Now go get a calculator or use the one on your computer.

1. Pick your favorite number between 1 – 9

2. Multiply by 3 then

3. Add 3, then multiply again by 3

4. You will have a two digit number

5. Add the digits together ( i.e. 25 is 2 + 5 = 7)

With the number you got from adding the two digits together, see who your HERO is from the names listed in the first comment below...

(PS - sorry to those who get this by e-mail, but it would spoil it if it was included in the post.)

6 comments:

Beth said...

With the number you got from adding the two digits together, see who your HERO is from the names listed below:

1. Hillary Clinton

2. Maya Angelou

3. Abraham Lincoln

4. George W. Bush

5. Madonna

6. Martha Stewart

7. Brad Pitt

8. Thomas Edison

9. Beth - the owner this blog

10. Barrack Obama

I know!! I just have that effect on people… One day you too can be like me... Believe it!!!

OK now, stop picking different numbers and just deal with it. I AM YOUR HERO!!

Christi said...

I chose 9 and once again got nine.

Anonymous said...

You are my scrapping hero!

geo said...

i think you cheated.

Ro said...

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Grandpa-D. said...

A Hero has fallen....Several times down the stairs!!