Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Take 2 Aspirin and Call Me in the Morning

There is a bruise on my forehead. It might even be L-shaped.

Okay, there is not really any discoloration. But it is really, really, really sore to the touch.

On Sunday when I was driving down the street toward home, my visor just... shot out and smacked me in the forehead! I had not accelerated or decelerated to cause it to lurch like that; It just... happened.

There might also be a bruise on the top of my head. I don't know because of my hair, of course, but it, too, is sore to the touch.

A few days before the visor incident I was taking a shower and minding my own business when the shower head flew out of its holder and landed smack on top of my head!

I might have shed a few tears. It hurt!

Maybe it's spiritual warfare.

Maybe it's just a fluke.

I don't know, but my head hurts.

3 comments:

Memaw said...

LOL. Years ago I was driving and this telephone pole just jumped right out in front of me hitting my car . . . then there was the time I was crossing Pearblossom Hwy and this truck just jumped out of no where and hit my little Honda . . . I think it's a conspiracy. : )

Dad said...

You need to get Pop there asap so he can help take care for you!

wshotshot said...

Sorry about your head! :(